Friday, October 24, 2008

Freedom

Freedom!
Freedom!
FREEDOM!!!!!!

Yes. Exams are over! No more wasting paper, no more memorising, no more textbooks, no more pressure!!!


Well, at least for the weekend, and Deepavali. Monday no school. wheee! Then it'll be Thursday, when the results are going to come out. Burning hot. Yikes. I hope that I can get all As, well, I'll accept the B but I can't not cry if I get a C, D or E.


The exam was pretty okay this time. The papers were quite hard. Especially Sejarah. Scares me. Math paper gave me a heart attack! Not enough time! I did only about 15 out of 40 qusetions at 9.10! And the time to hand in my paper was 9.40! I was breathing so loudly. eek. ERT was also pretty hard. The teacher didn't tell us that form 1 topics are going to come out. plank. Anyways, IT'S ALL OVER!! yay!

No comments: