Monday, October 13, 2008

Leaves

Plank. Forgot to bring my camera...
We did leaf printing yesterday in church. It was really fun! I think the kids enjoyed it too. Of course, us helpers and Teacher Jade were also very facinated. =)
The kids were just like over excited! Here's my group. They are
Caleb, Jaden, Daniel, Anson, Vivien, Wilson, Isaac, Jasmine and Angel.
They were just plain crazy lorh! Luckily Jasmine's parents helped, if not, matilahku!
So, hahaha. After everything was done, we helpers had our leaves printed! Yay!!! Then...WAR! Paint war (ei... why didn't we use the paintbrushes?? aiyah..)! Teacher Jade, Yeong Sheng and I got our faces covered with, duh!, PAINT. It was really fun. I wanted to not wash my face so that I can snap a picture of Teacher Jade and Yeong Sheng's pretty artwork, on my face but mum said I must wash it off because it's not good for the face so, ahh... there goes the artwork.
Pictures will be posted one day. tehehe
I need to STUDY! Yes, Abby needs to focus focus focus! Ahh... must freakin' studayyy...
Alrights, I promised to only use the computer for like 20 minutes so it's about time I should turn it off. Abby too needs to learn about self-discipline. Yes, I need that!

No comments: