Friday, October 3, 2008

Raya omigosh-s!

Selamat Hari Raya!!!
Maaf Zahir & Batin.

It's been a pretty tiring raya! Talk about resting. We spring cleaned (or should I say fall cleaned?) our house, hahaha. It was super dusty!!!! No wonder I'm always sneezing!

Raya Pertama..
After cleaning, we went out to Tatu for lunch. They had the noodle buffet so ah... hentam saja. It was fun. Although we had to stuff ourselves with noodles! But my self-created noodles were yummy! I think I have the cooking blood. X)

Went to Centre-Warisan that evening. Did a little shopping. Only Nick and Mum bought stuff. Mum said that I can't buy anything until we go KL. BOO!! Oh well.... I'll double my buy in KL! tehehe We wanted to go eat KFC at the basement (since there is no other choice besides fast food) but my goodness! The floor was sooooo dirty! It was like you're walking in the dumpster or something! The tables were not cleaned and ewww.... so many drinks were spilt on the floor. It was like hell. eek. So, pa said we should go eat Burger King. yes bebeh! I like BK. It's yummy =) But then, I remember grandmama saying that they moved to Putatan. Pa was like, pissed. So, no choice again larh.... ended up in McDonald's. You think McD was yummy? Think again. Okay, the food was alright but the service was oh-my-goodness-ly BAD! The guy who took our order was soooooo blurrrrr. I ordered the Spicy nuggets and then when he put everything in the tray and pa asked "Mana itu nuggets?"


Then he replied, "Oh.. mahu tunggu lagi. kita sekarang hanya ada yang spicy punya"

My head was like
!!!!!??????????????!!!?!?!?!

So I said, "bukankah kami order yang spicy?"


Then he was like, "oh...jadi kamu mahu yang spicy larh?"

My goodness me!!!

Pa and I nodded and I had the feeling that my hand was going to smack the order-man's face. piakpiakpiak!

So, we had the Spicy Nuggets and we had our dinner. Then balik rumah.

Raya kedua...
Started the day with a nice jog in the park. Then headed to Foh Sang for breakfast. Not many shops were open, though it's Raya kedua. So sial. People nowadays are lazy! Chinese New Year wasn't this bad!
After that, we went back home. Pa cleaned his room, Nick read his book while I watched this amazing movie =)

The movie is titled "Once". A nice movie. the song were very touching and the music was oh-so great! I like the guy's guitar! Check it out if you have the time. I have the DVD! muahaha

Lunch time! we headed to KFC in Lido. Full house. But there was one table. hahaha. we sat there larh.... Everything was okay, until the fat lady put her tray on our table. Who does she think she is?!??! Madam Ling Ling?! I was so pissed but then aiyah...no use also. I put the tray to the 'put tray place'. The guy working there was kesian, when he wanted to cleaned the tables, some of the food that the customer didn't finish dropped on the floor.

Finish what you've ordered people! Don't waste!

Poor guy. I think he has a bit of problem, a bit different from us. But he still cleaned the place but I pity him larh. He's the only one doing the cleaning. I totally wanted to slap the manager! He was behind the counter doing nothing and when the restaurant was almost going to be a great big mess, he just stood there and watch. ugh. Can't he at least help his workers? What kind of manager is he?!!?!?! boo!

Okay okay. I think I should stop if not I'll get angry again. We had steamboat-barbeque last night at 2 kuma's place. No comments on that. It was not really that good. i got many scoldings

Raya holiday score : 6/10


2 comments:

tigervyh said...

wah... scoldings for what? haha!

iiyee said...

for many things... grrr