Monday, October 6, 2008

Moody Monday

More like Floody monday!



A heavy-thunderstorm-like rain just now. I was all wet when I got into kung's car. hahaha! All studs were wet. poor poor..


I was barely awake during classes today. The whole class was too. Marie fell asleep during chinese class. It's a gift, when you can sleep in class when the teacher is teaching. hahaha. I can't do that. I know, I'm a noob (as Hong Jowah puts it).


I don't get why my chinese teacher always calls me up to answer questions. He always says "Abigail" in a very annoying and weird way which makes me feel like vomitting! And yes yes yes, I can't answer any of his questions. ANY. I don't like chinese, okay? Not orang cina, the chinese subject barh...


Nothing much to talk about today. Superb boring!


Karee can go for PE now!
hahaha

No comments: