Tuesday, October 14, 2008

stalk stalls + Fighting together1

Karee claims herself as a professional stalker. Well, whatever! I can also get that crown because I found Jason Castro on YouTube (I'm starting to get addicted to this site =p)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! Okay, I know it's a bit creepy, so what?

I went to visit kiu kiu (Johnny Bravo) at the hospital yesterday afternoon. Gosh. As I'm typing this I really feel like crying. When we went into his ward, Yipo pointed at po and asked kiu kiu (in hakka), "Who is this?"

He replied, "Ah yi" wow. My heart was like, unexplainable.

Then later yipo asked again about me, he replied "Ah mui"
Ah mui is my mother's nickname. he thought I was ma.

Then he said, "No, Abby"
he still remembers me!

My goodness. Okay, I'm starting to cry right now. It was just so hard to see my uncle like this. He was always a very tough person, always standing straight and tall. He was really muscular, that's why me and Nick gave him the nickname Johnny Bravo. But now, he can only sit in bed, doing nothing. He has no appetite and all. it's just hard to see this. So hard.

At this time, I just don't know how to reach out to him and his family. They all have no more hopes and all but in my heart I know that there is still one person who can heal him - Jesus. I strongly believe that He can make miracles, He can and He will. But what can I do? I really wanted to take kiu kiu's hand and just pray out loud but seeing him like that, I just can't. I don't know why but I just can't. All I did was just stand beside and said a prayer. Asking God for healing. This time, it includes spiritual, physical healing and revival. How great if God healed kiu kiu and he comes to believe in Jesus! Maybe yikung and yipo and san san yiyi would come to accept God too! How great that would be. Then, we will all be one BIG happy christian family.

Away from the devil, safe in God's hands.
How nice would that be?

No comments: