Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ahem..hem..hemm..

That was the first thing I did when I woke up this morning.

Having a sore throat is like, worse than having a flu to me. You know how I feel when I lose my darling voice. It's a torture. And know, I'm doing the Ahem..hem..hemm.. again.

SIGH
I can't even sigh! My goodness me.



We're (Nick, Liana and the others and surprisingly ME) crazy about High School Musical 3! Don't get me wrong. I'm not drooling over it. I'm just having the intension to watch it. hahaha. It's senior year, right? But this is what makes me all blur. Okay, Gabriella (V.Hudgens) said her fingernails were hopeless in the first movie yeah? But then, check out her manicure in this movie and also the 2nd one.

MANICURE?
HOPELESS?
Bite my lips.




Them two are really beautiful people but somehow, I don't like watching them. Sorry


CORBIN BLEU! and his girlfriend in the movie



The cookie man! And Ashley Tisdale. Her leg buka so big oh...

We won't be able to watch it tonight. Nick has a birthday party to attend. It's the very cute Nathaniel's party.

Happy Birthday Nathaniel!

Here's something every uh...SWT.

The conversation between Liana and I on the phone last evening.

[phone rings]

Nick : Hello?

Liana: Nick, where's your sister?

Nick: Hold on.

[Nick shouts : JJJIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!]

{Me running}

Abby: Hello?

Liana: Abby! This is the Orangutan speaking.

Abby: I'm the orangutan lorh.. You're the...

Nick (beside me): Call her King Kong.

Liana: Okay, skip this topic first. What time are you going to youth?

Abby: 7 plus I guess. It's raining.

Liana: Okay... that girl is following me again.

Abby: eww. Well, you can come to my house first

Liana: Do you need to ask your parents first?

Abby: Wait! You can only come alone. Not with the girl. Oh, Crystal is welcomed too. But not THE GIRL.

Liana: Owh. Ei, you watched Another Cinderella Story already?

Abby: Heard before. Haven't watched it yet.

[The DiGi commercial about the switch thingee attracted Abby's attention. She turns to the TV]

Liana: I watched already oh!

Abby: Owh. Who is in the movie?

Liana: I have no idea. Do you want me to borrow you?

Abby: Can also ! And where is my Sims 2?!

Liana: I put in on top of the shoe shelf already. I'll bring it later plus the Another Cinderella Story.

Abby: Wait [looks at the new DVD on the Astro decoder, the cover looks like the picture below]


{Abby shows her Omigosh face}

Abby:uh.. Liana. I think I just go the DVD

Liana: Uhh... okay. So I won't bring it later. But I watched it before you!

Abby: Sweats

Liana: Ok larh.. see you later.

Abby: Okie bye.

[hangs up]

Yes, I need to watched a show which Selina Gomez is in it. The jealousy starts. But hey, I watched the front part already. She's a pretty good dancer, havta admit. Luckily Nick Jonas is not the male starring, or else I will break that DVD into half! (It's Auntie Wendy's DVD FYI)

Is there any other fairytale to remake/modernize besides Cinderella. Yes lah it's really like fairy-fairytale and all but Snow White and the others are great too. Tops, I still like the very very old, animated Cinderella. I have the CD! I'm going to watch it. I like the fat fairy godmother. hahaha

Currently trying to solve the Rubik. Yes, I'm a noob and I can't even do one side. Nick thinks he's pro already. Well, compared to me he is but hey, Sarah Fung can finish it in 20 seconds. Wow. I need to call her sifu then. =)

No comments: