Saturday, October 11, 2008

A feeling that won't go away

Okay, I can't upload any pictures. The connection is a bit sot these days.
plank wood

Leading worship alone(Usually I lead with Kristin or something) yesterday wasn't really as good as I thought. Yes, I did feel the pressure and the intense-ness. Freaky. But then, I didn't exactly pull it off but I made it through. It kindda sucked.

Lord, guide me through the future praise and worships. Amen

I did get that feeling again. That someone giving me the feeling that he/she doesn't like me or is not very "suang" or something. I just don't get why that somebody can' t think more, adult like, or should I say, more, mature. He/she didn't even know what is happening and just wanted to stay away from me because somebody told some totally wrong stories.

Or maybe,

I'm the one causing this?

I did think of that too. Maybe I'm being too bossy, too selfish? My head is tilt too high? my face expression makes people want to slap me? I don't get it, I just don't get it.

I'll leave it to God to handle.

No comments: