Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fighting together 3

We went to visit kiu kiu just now. He's having a fever, since last night.


Sometimes you really feel like blaming God because He made him a bit well and now he's in bad condition again. Sometimes I do feel like saying, "Ah...how can You do this?" Whatever God does, I don't know, no one knows. What I DO know is that I have to stand firm in my faith and believe that God will heal him. Jesus even said to me when I was in the hospital, "keep praying Abby, keep praying". I did what He commanded.


Prayer is POWER

Kung shocked me when he said that there was a book which looks like a Bible in the paper bag beside kiu kiu's bed. He asked me to read the chinese characters. Sadly, it wasn't a Bible =( My heart was just like "cccciiiii--ppppplllaaaaa-a---nnngggggggg-ggg!!" How great if it was a Bible! But it wasn't. It was just some book which talks about medicine.


No medicine can cure like Jesus.


Somehow someone in my dream told me to not worry so much. Indeed, I am worrying too much. I can't even focus while I'm studying. My mind is just 'is kiu kiu alright now?' or 'is he in pain?' So, I decided to write something aside from this topic, just for fun.


I want to watch Amazing Race today!!!!!! Oh! I actually want Henry and Bernie to win. Yes, the partiotic side of me =) They just have to calm themselves down and not argue!!!! The team which I like watching the most?? Ida and Tania. They're funny and crazy and well, I can see a small part of me in them. Alrights, all the best racers !!! (though you guys have already finished the race)


I hope hope hope to join the race one day. yeah yeah yeah!! It's going to be fun!!! But wait, who will I be in a team with?? My family? My cousin? my classmates? My girlfriends? hmmm.... maybe my future husband??? 0.o tehehe. Well, we'll wait and see.


Pursuit of Happyness!!!!!
it was a pretty nice show. i wanted to watch it few months back but I missed it, on HBO. tehehe.. I guess I'll have to give it a 7/10. Will Smith played the role really, really... (umm....) REAL. Oh yeah, credits to Jaden Smith. He's cute =)


I want to watch Once again. But then, I have to wait until I finish my exam. boo-hoo!

Do you guys know what Cocoa powder and the susu cap junjung taste like?
Go and try yourself larh...

No comments: