Saturday, October 18, 2008

I only got 38 hours...

to study!

Yes, indeed. I only have that little 38 hours to finish my textbooks. Hmm... If I subtract my sleeping and eating and going to the toilet and tv and sharpening my pencils and walking around time, it's about less then 10 hours. FREAKY!!!!

To be in a very honest way, I think I'm typically going to do 'not so good' in my test. Gosh. Seeing just Marie, Aly and Karee are studying soooo well and being so hardworking just makes me want to hide my head in the hole. I think everyone is like, studying now while I'm facing the square box!

It's seriously really important, the exam. Super important! It determines whether we would be in the bright class or not! So, I better get at least a top 10 to secure my place in the bright class next year. Some people just don't care which class you're heading to but I CARE. That's just me. The typical want-to-win attitude is coming out again, yikes!


My subjects :
  • Malay - Andayu and the hiperbola thingee. My tatabahasa too!

  • Chinese - ming ju jing hua and the sentences. I need to get a new brush. =P

  • English - Robinson Crusoe. The one which teacher copied on the board and yet I didn't bother to read!

  • Math - Algebraic expressions. I'm still a bit blur

  • Science - Roots!! The plants! and the formulas =)

  • History - EVERYTHING!! duh...

  • Geography - ok, no one listens during the class. but honestly, EVERYTHING!

  • Home Ec. - o.O I like this! Okay, the stitches and the technical chapter

  • Moral - Ummm.. How to cook noodles phase 1- Nilai pengajaran-s

  • Civic - About the kings again...

  • Art - Why can't they just give us practical and no theory??? the notes..

  • PE - umm... the chapters which Aly can remember x)

  • Computer - Ok, why no assignments oh?!?! I don't do good on paper...

What subject did I miss?????? Hopefully I will be able to get all As, if not Bs. I don't want no C/D/E/F on my report card. I don't want pa and ma to nag nag nag again. I need to study!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, ANTM is on air!

Jesus, thanks for helping me in my studies throughout the year. Lord, as this time of the year comes, please help me be prepared for all the subjects, all the papers. All I want is to glorify Your name and make ma and pa proud. Help me Jesus. Amen

No comments: