Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The results

The teachers returned 3 and a half test papers today. Well, Puan Nor Reta only returned paper one, so that's the half.
Malay paper 1 : 29/40
Chinese : 78
Math : 77
History : 52 + 10 =62
Suckish. I have a very cryable - C! Thanks to the History subject. Well, I didn't expect an A though. I only knew 3 questions. I didn't expect my chinese score to be higher than my math score. wow, En. Yew is gonna be proud. XD As for malay, I'm thankful for I didn't get only 3 correct.

Malay essay paper is going to be returned tomorrow! Teacher said that someone wrote saying coffee will help us be healthy! I mean, helloooo!!!?!?!?! It's caffeine. Though I love it, it's still no good for health.

Edlyn added me as a friend in Facebook. Although I don't get why she puts Danielle as her display name. Yeah, Marie and Karee said that she said sorry. yikes. Let's not talk about this.

Oh yeah, Puan Nor Reta even said that someone wrote this :

Di kedai kopi, ada kopi, Nescafe, Milo dan Hotlink.

HOTLINK? I think that person was thinking of calling his/her mum or something, but sadly no credit. okay. cold

We went to watch High School Musical 3 last Sunday! Adele, Liana, Lisa, Teacher Jade and me. The show was okay okay larh. I think it was better than the second one. I like the part when Rocketman went on stage and freaked Sharpay out! Like so ngong oh... the whole cinema laughed.
I like the curry laksa!!!

Oh yeah...
HAPPY DEEPAVALI!

We circled around Putatan yesterday. NO, we didn't enter Servay. lazy.

Well, off now. I wanna have tea. (Don't that sound old?)

No comments: