Friday, October 31, 2008

What I feel

This week has been a hell of a week. My feelings and emotions are like, totally mixed up and when this happens, it makes many people mad at me, and I become the thorn in the eye.

We played truth and truth today. Yeah, I'm not supposed to talk about it but it was really really fun.

I'm evil.
and I know it.
I also know that many many people hate me and is not 'shuang' about me.

Yes, sir. I'm evil. Please forgive me for what I've done. Please don't hate me, give me another chance to redeem myself.

I know I'm a show-off.
I know I shout a lot
I know I always have a cranky face
I know my laugh kills
I know I'm evil
I know I always talk too much
I know I offended many
I know I like to brag
I know I make you feel bad

I'm sorry
I'm evil
I WANT TO CHANGE!



There. I just need to get things out. Still lots of it in my mind. Chill

No comments: