Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fighting together 2

come together and be one
come together and forget the past
come together and be free
come together and win against your enemies
come together and live as one
let us do thing together
together we stand and win

-Justin Kamara


I decided to write about the days of me visiting kiu kiu. It's called "Fighting together". The reason I named it "Fighting together" is because I saw us as his family members all doing the best they can to help him. He and his siblings always fought and hate each other in the past but today, all of them took away all the hate and showed love. Every family member and friend are coming together to help him fight. Though we can't do much, we will help him whenever he can. Praying, bringing him UNO cards or even making him smile, it's helping him to be stronger to fight the cancer cells.


He's better today! Compared to the first day I went to see him, he's way better and he looks better.


Give God the glory!

Yi po said that he finished his breakfast, fried rice. It's hospital food but he ate all of it. yay! He also ate the whole mango by himself! See? He's recovering! He even joked today, and he even sat up to talk. Great!

GOD IS GREAT! I told you God can make miracles. I will keep praying, I will keep fighting together with yipo, yikung and kiu kiu! There is no way of stopping us. I put on the full armour of God already. He's with me. So, flee devil flee!

No comments: